At Migrate, we are constantly identifying special programs that you can undertake in different destinations around the world, so that you can have an experience abroad that contributes to your personal and professional growth.
Au-Pair programs and Study Tours constitute excellent alternatives to have a diverse experience abroad.
The AU-PAIR program is a great opportunity to live a firsthand full cultural experience by living with a foreign family.
An 'Au Pair' is an applicant of a cultural exchange program. This allows the Au Pair to study the language while living with a host family and taking care of their kids.
Migrate offers the Au-Pair program in Germany and The Netherlands.
As an Au-Pair, you will receive:
• Language test and advice to improve it (if required).
• Three hours of German or English classes.
• Guidance and follow up when: Filling documents, having interviews with interested families, applying for the right visa, preparing for your trip.
• In Germany, you will obtain a payment of 260 euros per month and in the Netherlands 300 euros per month.
• A room for yourself.
• Health insurance.
• Orientation and continuous support at your destination.
• Access to alliances with entities that will help you with tools to live the experience.
• For Germany, being between 18 and 26 years old.
• For The Netherlands, being between 18 and 30 years old.
• A high school degree.
• No criminal background.
• Experience taking care of kids.
• Driver’s license.
• Good health.
• Be single and have no kids.
• Level A1 in German.
• Intermediate level in English.
• You must be committed to the program for 12 months.
On one hand, Study Tours constitute an excellent first step for those high school students who would like to have a short study experience overseas before taking the decision to undertake an international bachelor's degree. Through them, students can explore possible areas of professional interest while practicing a foreign language and making friends from around the world.
The emphasis of these Study Tours is varied and ranges from exploratory programs for high school students in tertiary study areas to customized programs in arts and leadership among many others.
On the other hand, the institutions that offer these types of programs include universities that also have the possibility to design a tailored program, based on the needs of a particular group of students or professionals with specific academic or professional development needs and goals.
If you are interested in getting more information about our different Study Tours, please contact us.
Live a Unique Experience!